04-14-2020 01:51 AM
I have set the time correctly. (manual or app).
Then switch OFF the camera on 21:52.
Morning switch ON the cam, time was frozen on 21:52 and start count now.
Each switch OFF make the time pausing.
Time must run always, with battery in.
How to resolve??
Latest 1.90 update installed, factory reset done, manual reflash also dont help.
04-14-2020 06:48 AM
This is odd, @bluesummit8647. Have you tried formatting your SD card already? See if doing it clears the issue. Try this as well: remove the battery from the camera. Connect the camera directly to a power source. Turn the camera on and off according to the process you described. Let us know how the time goes. Thanks!
04-14-2020 06:53 AM
Hello, @cemm88740. We recommend that you do a manual firmware update instead. The steps below will guide you.
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system
After the update, the camera should pair with the GoPro App as normal.
04-14-2020 07:14 AM