Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Wrong shipment date and late delivery date of GoPro 8

Hi, I purchase an GoPro 8 online on 16th, and I specifically made it next day air delivery.
So in common sense my order should be arrive at my door by 17 or 18th. However, I check UPS Web, and it’s still in Louisville, KY this morning. And THE THING IS THAT I have a FLIGHT to catch tonight.
what’s the point of making UPS next day Air a shipping option for people to chose?
so what I am asking is that if the package didn’t delivery today, I would like to return my order.
Here is my order number :ORDER # NA02008545

Thanks, I am so disappoint of GOPRO company. IF YOU HAVE NO ENOUGH SOURCE FOR PEOPLE TO BUY PLEASE JUST LET PEOPLE KNOW WHEN THEY PURCHASE IT. THIS IS NOT COOL.
Thanks for the GoPro stuff.
045C7535-1E05-4A8A-9AAC-A926A8380903.png
Nomad

Re: Wrong shipment date and late delivery date of GoPro 8

GoPro orders are filled on a 1st come 1st served basis.  Selecting next day delivery simply means that when your camera is ready for shipment, you will then receive it the next day.  

Also realize that this is a user to user support forum, if you have issues regarding your order or order shipment, you need to contact GoPro directly.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

From the GoPro Sales terms and conditions and their shipping terms and conditions:

Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and the time it takes to receive your order depends on the shipping method you choose during checkout, and the time of day you place your order.

Shipment Confirmation & Tracking: How will I know when my order ships & can I track my package online?

As soon as our warehouse ships your order, we will send you an email notifying you that your package is en route. In this email we will include a link to track delivery with UPS.

Same Day Shipping: What is GoPro's cutoff for same day shipping?

For U.S. orders and orders outside of EU Shipping Zone: Same day shipping is offered for orders shipping to a U.S. address with UPS 2-Day or UPS Overnight selected during the checkout process.  The order will normally ship on the same day if received by 9:30am PST on business days (M-F, non holidays).

For EMEA Zone orders: The order will normally ship on the same day if received by 12pm-CET on business days (M-F, non-holidays) for same-day shipping.

• Order Cancellations/Modifications.

If you are looking to cancel an order that was recently placed, please immediately call us at the number listed below and one of our Support Reps will be able to help out. Once an order has been placed, there is a very short time frame in which we can cancel, so we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order.   All orders typically ship out within 24 hours. Should cancellation not be possible, you can refuse delivery of the package, and a refund will be issued minus shipping costs upon return receipt of the package.  If you have received the Product, and woold like to return it for a refund, please see Section 4 below. For security reasons, we unfortunately cannot make address changes once an order has been placed. UPS, FEDEX or GoPro’s carrier of choice will make three attempts to deliver your package to the provided address, and after the third attempt you will be able to arrange for pickup from the nearest UPS, FEDEX or GoPro’s carrier of choice facility. Otherwise, the shipment will be returned to our warehouse and a refund will be processed for the items. There is a small possibility that we may be able to cancel your current order, as long as it has not been processed or shipped, and then a new order can be placed with the correct address.   Please contact us at the number below to inquire about your options.

Tourist

I say you should get a free t shirt
Hiker

It's not an issue with GoPro, talk to your courier. While Couriers offer faster delivery options at a higher expensive, they're only indiciating that they will do their best to prioritize your shipping. However things do go wrong with processing or it may get delayed with a huge volume of stuff they have to deliver, that it may get delayed a bit. 

I ordered something from France to be couriered by Chronopost which was switched over to DHL Express. They mucked up my address and it got delivered to the Mt. Wellington in Auckland NZ instead of Wellington (the city) in NZ. I rang them and they said they recieved a wrong address from either Chronopost for a Blackvue CLP filter for my Blackvue dash cam. They said it would be delivered on the next business day which would be Monday (it was Saturday morning I contacted them). But it was meant to be express shipping so they prioritized it and I recieved it Sunday the next day. 

Things do get delayed no matter what courier you use. Be patient. Annoying this is if you're not home which is like 80% of the time cause we have school/work/church/daily schedule/shopping, you have to chase up after your delivery by scheduling a new hopefully more convenient delivery time or picking it up from your nearest depot.