Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: Wrong Camera?

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

gopro addicted insane guys!...I'm here too!!!!...

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Adventurer

I see how people can NIT PICK on all the details of a Product.  I  simply went live and   talked    yap yap yap.   Need to lear nthe camera I find the older one to my liking to I can lock on to the settings  without saving to profiles  Lol  gonna  read the manual and play.

Heck  I   did what no one else coulddo, get a Sandisk Ultra not to crash   Ha ha ha I am King for the seconds  dam back to real life....

Highlighted
Adventurer

you meant hero right?/  you go Rob....

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @danielr15. Sorry for the delayed response. I got word from the team regarding your query. The Noise Setting on the app is the same as the Wind Setting on the camera. We already sent feedback to the App team to get it fixed. Thanks!