Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Worst customer service i have ever had!!!

[ New ]

I have sent many messages requesting a call back tried different email address and absolutely no reply or call back this is a disgrace and Gopro do not deserve to be in business!! Also online support is a joke does not work even with a plus membership!!

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Worst customer service i have ever had!!!

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you've had trouble connecting with our team. We see a callback request in our system from earlier this month, but when our agent tried to contact you, they did not get an answer. If you request a callback with us at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, our team will try to connect with you again.

Tourist

[ New ]

I have had no callbacks from any of your support team so that is incorrect information

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

We did call you back, but no worries. If you contact us again, we can chat with you or give you a call back.

Tourist

[ New ]

Maybe your computer says that you called me, but I have had no missed calls from Gopro, no voice messages or any emails! After research it doesn't seem im the only person with this problem with your company?? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @sarar02776. Please try resubmitting a contact request and make sure that your phone/network doesn't block unknown calls. You may also try initiating a chat session instead. We appreciate your patience.

Nomad

[ New ]

Same here

They don't call back, Chat is busy all the time and can't get in que.

Can't pay and can't buy off their website. wtf.

Tourist

[ New ]

Me too.
They say "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later." everytime, everyday.

I try call request, but no call for me...