Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Worst customer service ever.

I went to buy the gopro hero 7 2-3 weeks ago. I decided to go with the trade up program which I thought was great. Sent off my old camera and unfortunately through no fault of gopro my circumstances had changed and I couldn't afford to spend the £280 odd on a gopro. I phoned up and cancelled the order and thought everything was fine but knew I would lose my old camera (which is fine, my fault). I then receive an email saying that the gopro has been dispatched (3 days later?) and have now been charged. This was 2 weeks ago. I have called up every day asking for the returns sticker and keep being fobbed off. Literally worst service, no one cares when you call just keep saying 24-48 hrs. Got to be the worst customer service in existence. Still without my money and a gopro sat here that I can use or afford. Even when I can afford to get one, I am so put off of gopro, I'll go for something else
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Worst customer service ever.

refuse shippment, call creditcard company done, you knew that, right?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Nope, I was told it was cancelled, next thing card was charged and item was dispatched. Was also not home when was delivered and was just left down side of our house. Good job it wasn't stolen
Highlighted
Adventurer

Sorry to hear that.  I   get again with a rep.