Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: Workflow for uploading to Google Street View

[ New ]
They only allow quick edits once a post is made, so two minutes to correct it before its posted for good
So just did a quick test. Took a 360 photo, saved it from camera to app. Then opened it in app and saved it to phone. Opened up google streetview, picked a 360 photo to upload and there was my photo in recants. Uploaded it just fine. Not sure how to edit gps data though as it was ammeter off. Streetview gives you the option to edit but doesnt seen intuitive or working, but that's a google issue. So in short... for photos, use this workflow. For videos or timelapse, use trailblazer, it IS free I assure you.
Tourist

[ New ]

oops

Nomad

[ New ]
Dont feel too bad, I mean, look at the release date of their Fusion camera and its only recently that they are able to export 360 photos to the phone gallery. It's also not like GoPro have actually mentioned or featured the ability to update Google maps with 360 photos. So they probably should mention it and give people a workflow tutorial. My guess is they are waiting for a further app improvement to simplify the process. Anyway, good luck and have fun with your camera!
Sightseer

[ New ]

Did you have any issues signing into your google account on the trailblazer setup? I keep getting denied because "the brpwer or app may not be secure". cant isng in and so I cannot make an account.

Tourist

[ New ]

We were able to successfully download 360 photos to the mobile device. We then imported to Street View app. However, there are 263 images that need to be connected and the Street View app is only showing 25 of them. In the default folder in which the Street View app saves imported images, all 263 images are present. But only the last 25 in the set show in the app.

Any ideas on how to get all the photos uploaded and connected? We need to crank this out by Tuesday.

Nomad

[ New ]

When you go to contribute in Google Street view, it will only show the most recent photo's.  So you need to go to "Browse files in other apps" and select where you have stored your photos (gallary for example).  You should be able to view all your photo's then.

Tourist

[ New ]

We already imported from the GoPro Exports folder and the files are all in the Street View's default 'panoramas' folder. They aren't displaying in the app.

Nomad

[ New ]

Have you contacted Google and asked why their app is not displaying all files?