07-02-2021 12:40 AM - edited 07-02-2021 12:41 AM
Wireless connection iPhone 12 pro max[ New ]
GoPro 9 Black is not connecting to iPhone 12 pro max through the gopro app. Iphone software version 14.4 Tried already all the troubleshooting that was suggested online
07-02-2021 12:09 PM - edited 07-02-2021 12:10 PM
Re: Wireless connection iPhone 12 pro max[ New ]
@davidlan, please make sure your mobile device, app, and camera are on their current versions.
I have a few troubleshooting suggestions that will help:
- Restart your mobile device.
- Once your phone is back on, turn on/off the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings.
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro Quik's history.
- iOS: Open GoPro Quik. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Kill the app and relaunch it.
- On your GoPro camera, turn the Wi-Fi off and on. Then restart the camera.
- Now, put the camera in pairing mode.
- Open the GoPro Quik on your phone and tap the camera icon. The app will try to connect via Bluetooth and take you through the pairing process. Follow the on-screen instructions in the app.
- Note: Some phones and regions require the camera to be in a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band, you may also try this out.
- For future reconnections, just make sure that the camera’s Wi-Fi is on and you’ll be all set.
Let us know how it goes.