Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Wireless/Bluetooth microphone for Hero 5 Black?

[ New ]
yes I'm thinking seriously about returning mine. I assumed a working g microphone was a no brainer, a given.
Nomad

[ New ]

Have faith!

There seems to be a new version of the REMO remote comming out as the old one has been discontinued...

Hopefully it will also function as a wireless microphone.

Tourist

[ New ]

That would help some folks but won't help me. I want to be able to  use the existing blue tooth headset in my motorcycle helmet to issue voice commands to my Hero 5 black. Remo works sometimes but if it's too noisy or windy it doesn't. Also thinking recognition would be better if the mic were inside the helmet.

Tourist

[ New ]

I feel like GoPro is definitely ignoring our needs. 

I feel like I was downgraded. How come I cannot connect a simple Bluetooth microphone? or a Sena backpack?

It is none sense.

I feel like they prefer to sell mandatory accessories instead of providing the features that we need and want.

Also, I feel like GoPro´s Community Managers and Software Developers are deliberately ignoring to address these issues to force us to purchase accessories.

How come is it possible to feel that we´re with a premium brand if we don´t have the support we need.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I feel this this was a downgrade too, it's very sad that this important issue hasn't been addressed by go pro, when it used to work for the hero 4, it's such a killer to not be able to plug a wireless or bluetooth mic when you were able to do it in the previous version, it's been more than a year and go pro hasn't find a solution for this.

shame shame, probably won't be purchasing a go pro anymore for this reason until there's a solution.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Looking for same!

Adventurer

[ New ]

A shame  say 5 years later  and not a single thing, this also goes for this other company as well that said this about 2 years afo Lol.. would been nice to get the ideal sounds we are all after. then buying a zoom H series sound recorder.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi everyone!

Thank for your suggestions and recommendations. For now, you may leave your feedback regarding Bluetooth microphone compatibility here.

Regards,

Ej