Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Anonymous

Re: Wireless/Bluetooth microphone for Hero 5 Black?

[ New ]

Why don't you just develope a bluetooth gopro headset and slap a massive price tag on that too?

The adapter you supply for us motovloggers is ugly and bulky with a very small wire from the usb c to board which leaves no room to hide under a helmet or anything and it must be mounted by using tape or cable.. Not to mention the fact that you built the adapter knowing full well that the device would not be waterproof after the fact. How easy would it be to produce a decent bt headset that you can slap your logo on and sell..... it would make a lot of people happy including myself... if you look at youtube you will see a lot of bad comments about this bluetooth subject..

Bluetooth
ˈbluːtuːθ/
noun
trademark
noun: Bluetooth
  1. 1.
    a standard for the short-range wireless interconnection of mobile phones, computers, and other electronic devices.

Anonymous

[ New ]
So go pro? Any news about wireless/Bluetooth mic? Or about giving right to third parties to produce accessories?
Adventurer

[ New ]

I used a sony wirleless blue tooth mic , Since gopro madea a bulky promic it justs adds   to the bokliness.

Anonymous

[ New ]

'used' is key work

every man/woman in this post want to use it NOW

am i right gopro offical?

Anonymous

[ New ]

If there is no Bluetooth or wireless external microphone what options do I have for an external microphone?

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hello Guys and 

GoPro Community Manager

If there is no any GoPro itself produced. Is there any suggestion on wireless microphone for GoPro Hero5? I have been checking but could not find a best but affordable + good quality so far.

Recording on phone, and syncing is not an easy work for everyone. If you are editing with a computer, possibly easier but if you are editing with some ipad etc. How to do bunch of syncing editing etc. 

Appreciate if you could assist me. 

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hello Guys and 

GoPro Community Manager

If there is no any GoPro itself produced. Is there any suggestion on wireless microphone for GoPro Hero5? I have been checking but could not find a best but affordable + good quality so far.

Recording on phone, and syncing is not an easy work for everyone. If you are editing with a computer, possibly easier but if you are editing with some ipad etc. How to do bunch of syncing editing etc. 

Appreciate if you could assist me. 

Anonymous

[ New ]

You have got to be kidding me, that is the most inane use of bluetooth that I have ever heard of. Are you sure you have your facts

straight?