Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Windows 10 will not recognize My GoPro 4 device.

I also have this problem. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my GoPro HERO4 Silver after windows update. It's very annoying, please fix this. 

Capture.PNG

Anonymous

Try to install manually the actualization metioned before.

Good luck.

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Already tried it (KB3133719-x64.msu) before writing my post. Thank youCapture.PNG

Tourist

Problem is easy to solve!

Have same problem. It works it does not,... really do not care.

I still have 80 days to return it.

If you have new camera and it does not work, pay attantion to return it before due date.

This is the best way to force Gopro tgo work with Microsoft to solve that problem.

p.s. If I'll not see improvment in next 20 days I'll return it back to the store for full refund I know I'll get it.

GopPro make a better job with your customers!

..., by the way whot about GoPro replacement with diff cammereas?

qanybody have some advise?

Anonymous

thats just unbelieveable!! doesnt work...3 hours updating and etc...doesnt work!!!!! do i trhow thru the window??? hey GO PRO creators, what about? you guys not shame became of it, stop making new models and make a good one that works for all. i think its **bleep**ing expensive for doesnt work withwindows, or shouldnt say that it isnt  compatible.....no way...imso upset, feeling stoled! Never buy go pros people...go to chineese models much better

Anonymous

This may seem obvious to a load of people and make me look like a bit stupid. But have you all tried taking out your SD card and then connecting your go pro to your computer?

As soon as I did that my windows 10 computer instantly recognised my go pro

What i then deduced was that my go pro and computer were absolutely fine. The sd card is the problem i think. I got a Sandisk 64gb extreme as well, but I'm pretty sure it is either faulty or simply incompatible.

Maybe Sandisk have recently changed/upgraded their SD cards and go pros 4's are no longer compatible???  

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvU7cQ26wvM

this guy in the video seems to think I need to order a sandisk extreme pro and that will solve my problem.

I hope he is right

I am gonna send my sandisk extreme back to amazon and order the sandisk extreme pro 

How to fix sd card error - Go pro hero 4 ALL GENERATIONS 2015 link to Micro sd card:http://www.ebay.com/itm/SanDisk-64GB-Extreme-PRO-microSD-micro-SDXC-Card-95MB-s-Class-10-UHS-1-U3-4K-/252006173780?hash=item3aacbd0c54 Follow me on instagram : www.instagram.com/jeclink_/ tags, go pro hero 4, sd ...
Anonymous

Just a follow up

So i got my new sd card. the sandisk extreme pro 64gb and now everything seems to work perfectly with my go pro

it connects to my windows 10 computer and doesn't display sd error anymore.

it is confusing as when you have just a sandisk extreme it wont work. Amazon were very quick to refund me however which was great. 

I feel this maybe is the solution to a lot of peoples problem.  

Would be better if Go Pro were very loud and clear about exactly what sd card you need.