Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Will the Hero 9 Support QR Codes

[ New ]

I have very specific uses for the Hero 8 which were all solved with the introduction of the QR Codes. Will the Hero 9 support QR Codes similar to the 8 ??

GoPro

Re: Will the Hero 9 Support QR Codes

[ New ]

Hello @skydiveandy. The GoPro Labs works with the HERO8 Black only. We currently do not have any information if this will be supported on HERO9 Black.

Anyhow, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge.

Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Tourist

[ New ]

So in the current GoPro Hero 9 Timelapse can we run a timelapse over multiple days using external power starting and stopping each day say 0900-1700 shooting i image every 10 minutes as an example ??

I am looking to shoot Constrcution Time lapse which is working perfectly with the Hero 8 and QR Codes

Thanks

Tourist

[ New ]

I would love to request that QR tags be supported on the Hero9 Black.

I understand that nothing public has been announced at this time, but incase anyone at GoPro is looking at consumer interest, I'm very interested along with many other people I know.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Go pro needs to look at how the Lego Mindstorms market exploded when Lego open-sourced their software. It went from being an overpriced toy for gifted 8 year olds, to being used by the scientific and engineering community to experiment with robotics and teaching control architecture at the college level.

GoPro would be doing itself a world of good by, at the very least, providing access to QR coded apps that could really open cool functionalities to the GoPro universe.