Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Will not charge / always post No Batt

[ New ]

Suddenly my Heroe & will not charge. On the screen the battery icon is red and is marked No Batt.

Help!

GoPro

Re: Will not charge / always post No Batt

[ New ]

Hello, @neilc571.If the camera still powers on while connected to an external power source, try performing a factory reset. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Thanks for the the suggestion. I did a reset but nochange. Battery does not charge. Oh dear.

Best 

Neil

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that that camera is still having issues, @neilc571. The next step would be to engage our Support team for further assistance. It could be that the battery is defective or that there could be a fault to the battery connectors in the camera.

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

I tried support twice oncee for chat, never got back to me. Second for phone call, never got back to me!

Frustrated.

Neil

Tourist

[ New ]

I am trying again to get some reaction from from Go Pro support. Now I cannot find the page where I can start achat with an expert. Sorry for be so stupid. I am very old! Could you send me the link please

Thanks

Neil

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @neilc571

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 
Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks,

I will try again when the office opens. I am in Japan.

Neil