Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Will PNY card work or

Will a PNY Elite Micro SD V10 card 128 GB work with a GoPro Silver 7 camera ?

Adventurer

Re: Will PNY card work or

I  can vouch for hte 64gb 20.00 card and I can vouch for the samsung eveo select 64gb /128gb  11.00 card they work

Explorer

The PNY PRO Elite 128GB UHS-I U3 is on the recommended list of SD cards. https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/SD-Cards-that-Work-with-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394308#HERO7
While there are many cards that will work with your camera, it's always best to use one from the recommended list as these are tested and known to work. Additionally, if you ever do experience issues with your camera, GoPro will request that you test with a card from the list before initiating a return/exchange.
Adventurer

All but on card works here and also one card was removed off the list., and some are not on the list. and htat is where not all info you here may work or not work.

sd.png

Explorer

Just stick to the list of recommended SD cards. There are plenty to choose from. No point in picking a card that isn't.
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Good point. Get one on the list. Good thing is... i can get the one on the list, and give the "bad" one back.. Thank you all for responding.

Adventurer

Yep  g opro at any given time can say not recommended they did that on th hero 3 samsung 

Tourist

I tryed the card to day and it worked out fine. Lucky Me :)