Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Wifi issues while going live

Thank you for updating to the latest version of the GoPro App,@snotomedic. We do not have any new updates. Have you been able to try live streaming on a different phone other than the two units that you have used? Also, see if enabling only either the Wi-Fi or data (not both at the same time) will help. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I had the same issue (cannot find wifi on Android, Samsung Galaxy Note 9). GoPro app 7.2.1. As suggested, I tried disabling mobile data, then I was able to select a wifi network. However this step shouldn't be necessary, please fix soon. Thanks!
Highlighted
Sightseer

Actually I have been testing more, the behavior is very random as to when I can see available wifi networks. Enabling/disabling mobile data didn't seem to help consistently.
Highlighted
Hiker

Mariustanya,

I did try to enable wifi w/o data as well as data w/o wifi with the same results. And if it doesn't work on the 2 devices I have, what's to say it's going to work on another android device? Please help with this. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @snotomedic. We have released a new version of the app since you last posted. Apologies if this may be a delayed response. Are you still experiencing issues with live streaming through the GoPro App?

Highlighted
Hiker

I am at work today but I will try it tomorrow when I get home from work and respond when I can see if it works. What is the most up-to-date version of the app?