05-15-2020 07:58 AM
I have x 2 HERO3+ Black edidtion cameras, and I have not used them for a long time, I recently started mountain biking and I have tried to connect my app to the cameras, but I cant remember the wifi password, I can plug them in to the app and download footage, but cant set them up correctly on the bike without this connection, is there a way to change the password?, or format them and start again?
05-15-2020 10:50 AM
@spiryhero8370, please follow these steps to establish a new connection in the app:
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions here.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions here.