Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

WiFi Not Ready?

How is this issue not fixed with an update? Why is there not a way to hardwire a connection between your computer and the camera to update it?   As the solution mentioned I did try resetting the camera to factory settings then removing the battery. I've done that 3 times already. There has to be another solution. That's a poor solution if that is all that is available. I was thinking about getting another Go Pro camera but if your software is this defunct, I guess I need to see who else is out there. Sad, cause I'd rather support an American brand.  

Tim K.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: WiFi Not Ready?

Hi @sweetwave45511

Manually updating the camera followed by a factory reset normally resolves the issue.

Please reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Its super glitchy. I have a smart remote as well that i have had connections issues with the Gopro. All Im saying is it happens frequently enough to be really annoying. Which is why i think there should be a software fix with an update. Something that hasn’t been done because i am up on the latest firm ware.
Highlighted
GoPro

@sweetwave45511, sorry to hear about the issues. Though the camera has the latest firmware installed, manually reinstalling the firmware update of the camera can help correct any errors with the current software installation.

If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.