Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Wi-FI not ready

It’s says WiFi not ready try again later

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Wi-FI not ready

Sorry to hear about that, @spirydive77140. Thank you for going through the steps. In this case, please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Best regards!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @spirydive77140

What camera/phone are you using? 

Please make sure that the app and the camera are both up to date.

Have you tried resetting the Wi-Fi information?

In most cases, forgetting the Wi-Fi name and Bluetooth id (on your phone's settings) resolves the connection issue/

Here are some articles that may come handy: 

Reset Wi-Fi Name and Password

Solve GoPro App Connection Issues

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello I have a iPhone 10 and a GoPro 5 black and it’s still saying WiFi not ready. I tried many times to resetting the camera but it doesn’t work and when I updated the camera it’s came in zip files??
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @spirydive77140

Yes, the  update files will be downloaded as zip files inside a zip folder. Make sure to extract the files first before copying them to the SD card. Before inserting the SD card back to your camera, it should contain only the UPDATE folder. The camera needs to be fully charged prior to the update, and has to be turned off before inserting the SD card. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

It will not work so I just give up :(
I have tried with computer and downloaded files and unzipped files but the camera still says the WiFi not ready try again later. So it’s for sales
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about that, @spirydive77140. Thank you for going through the steps. In this case, please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Best regards!