Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Why would I trade in a camera and only get $100 off when I can keep my old GoPro and purchase a DJI?

[ New ]

Why would I trade in a GoPro and only get $100 off when I can keep it and purchase the DJI Osmo for $349 vs $399 for a hero 7? In comparing the two, the osmo looks to be the better camera. What is it about the Hero 7 that I’m missing? Why should I choose the Hero 7 over the Osmo?

Nomad

Re: Why would I trade in a camera and only get $100 off when I can keep my old GoPro and purchase a

[ New ]

The trade up deal is actually pretty good, For instance if you have a digital camera that you bought 10 years ago for over $100, that is now broken and not worth even a $1, GoPro will still give you the tradeup deal so that's a huge bonus right there.

Also the Osmo doesn't have GPS, I for one like making video's and clips that have the GPS info in it, the next edit I'm working on will actually trace the GPS route on a PIP using Google earth.  

So hey, two reasons right there.