Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Why not sent from australia

[ New ]
Why has my order #SO-4276404 not been shipped from Australia when I clicked purchase it stated it will be 2-3days if I knew it was going to be from over seas I would of went down the street and bought it from a shop
Hiker

Re: Why not sent from australia

[ New ]
Oh sweet summer child, please have a seat and I’ll tell you a story.

GoPro is a scummy company. They are incompetent, sell faulty/unfit products, lie (as you’ve discovered) and don’t obey the laws of some of the countries they operate in. Throw in a dash of nearly non-existent service and support and you have a delicious **bleep** sandwich.
GoPro

[ New ]

@spirywater38716, orders ship out once completely processed. The time it takes to receive your order depends on the Shipping Method you choose during checkout, and the time of day you place your order (cut-off 9:30AM PST/12PM CET) on business days (M-F, non-holidays). Please check this article https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Shipping-Policy/ta-p/394279 for the estimated delivery windows & shipping options.

Sales Order SO-4276404 has already shipped out. I sent you a private message with some details about your order. Please check your inbox.

Let us know if anything else comes up.

Tourist

[ New ]
I picked 2 to 3 days delivery not **bleep**ing 30 im in Australia and it got sent from **bleep**ing Singapore if I wanted it next year I would of wanted till next year to buy it
Tourist

[ New ]
Why wasn't it sent from Australia i got express postage 2 to 3 days but cause it's out of Singapore it will be 30 days if I'm lucky
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi there.

I have just placed an order for the Hero 9 and after reading this forum did not realise it would be sent out of the USA.

It is not very clear on your website as when you go to purcahse it says delivery within 2-3 days.

I would like to cancel my order and receive a refund before it is shipped out.

My order number is #MU-00696634, I have also tried to use the contact support function with no luck at all.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @caroliner6412

Once an order has been placed, there is a very short time frame where we are actually able to cancel, so we can not guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order.  

All orders typically ship out within 24 hours of ordering.

See How to Cancel an Order for reference.

You may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs regarding your concern.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Wait till you have to send it back. You have not started to feel the pain