Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Why is the status of the order still pending?

On October 2, I ordered the GoPro Hero 8.
Afterwards, credit card payments were completed on October 10.
However, it is still pending when you check the order on GoPro's homepage.
The person who ordered later than me has already received the shipment.
But why is my order still pending?
When is the exact delivery date of my order?
I'm worried that my order is working properly.
I want to receive fast delivery and get feedback on the exact schedule.

주문 번호 MU-00428129

GoPro

Re: Why is the status of the order still pending?

@ttotti9590, we were able to receive your order and we can see it in our system. We'll charge the payment method provided and an email confirming the shipment will be sent to the email address associated with your order as soon as it is completely processed. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

Sightseer

Hello good afternoon, I'm having a similar problem, I purchased a camera trough the trade camera program. I already sent the camera and was delivered 2 days ago, I have not received any email or tracking number for my order, I checked under order status and still showing pending... is there a way I can confirm everything is ok?
Nomad

If you read the terms and conditions you'll see that it can take up to 14 working days to process the trade in orders (although GoPro usually have it done much quicker).  It then takes 2 working days to ship your order (unless it ships on a Friday in which case you wouldn't receive it until the following Tuesday).

My GoPro was received on the 15th and the order wasn't shipped until the 18th, I received the unit on the 22nd.  So just hang in there and keep checking your order status.

Sightseer

thanks!

GoPro

@noblelight72768, should you need further assistance, you may reach out to our Support team by phone or live chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.