Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Why is my GoPro Hero 9 taking so long to process?

It’s been 3 entire days saying it’s been processing. My payment went through and everything. I also have two day shipping. I know two-day shipping means it’ll take two days from the time after it is shipped but this is taking pretty long. Is there a reason why? A friend ordered it the day of the launch and received it so I’m skeptical :/
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Why is my GoPro Hero 9 taking so long to process?

I've been waiting since launch day for mine to be shipped (it's been over a week now).

Have been escalating with support everyday without luck.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @isaela67

We see the order/s on the system and will be processed accordingly.
You can continue to check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

You may also reach out to Support to follow-up on the order. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

My order just shipped but instead of two day shipping, it’s taking four days. About seven days to process and four days to ship. This was highly disappointing. It’s coming on Wednesday so I’ll be on the lookout for it.
Highlighted
Sightseer

For me more than one and half months already and still pending why not?
Highlighted
GoPro

It is indeed a long wait time, @mueangphui. We'd be glad to check on it. is there an order number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Reference order number is MU-00615021 ,Can you check it please. Thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @mueangphui. We were able to pull up a record for your order. It appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was declined. The identified reason being the use of a parcel locker address for the shipping address. See if using a different shipping address will help.