Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Why does the gopro hero 5 still not live stream

Gopro Hero 5 still does not stream to facebook live, or other applications.  Does anyone have work arounds, all I have seen suggested by GOPRO so far is to contact FB or Perisocpe, however i did not but a $400 camera from either of those companies. I would rather Gopro tell me what they are working on to fix this  considering I purchaed their most current camera. Seems like the 3 or 4 would have been a better choice. The Hero 5 black is broken in my eyes and I would not recomend it until this issue is resolved plain and simple.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Why does the gopro hero 5 still not live stream

@ke11en - The HERO5 will stream to Periscope. We've passed along the feedback about streaming to Facebook, but we don't have any updates on that yet.

Thanks,
Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro Community Manager

@ke11en - The HERO5 will stream to Periscope. We've passed along the feedback about streaming to Facebook, but we don't have any updates on that yet.

Thanks,
Jeff

Adventurer

Factoy firmware  to todays firmware GoPro and Periscope will Livestream.  Facebook,  contact Facebook and they'll  get an answer .  I contacted Twitter that is Periscope they felt other needs were important first. before gopro.   GoPro  has not a thing to do with Livestreaming but if you  want Facebook Yi can do it , but in 16 complicated steps, and hotspot must be used to be Mobile.