Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Why do you have your clients in ass for two months?

[ New ]

Why do you have your clients in ass for two months?

Tons of people have the same error "Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method", including me. For two months you did literally NOTHING to resolve this problem. You are starting to lose clients as well as monopoly soon.

GoPro

Re: Why do you have your clients in ass for two months?

[ New ]

Hi @jeziu

It appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was declined.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

If you continue to get the same, you may order from authorized sellers or local retailers instead.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

Re: Why do you have your clients in ass for two months?

[ New ]

I have tried to make the order from 15:00 today, its more than 5 hours and 40+ tries. I purchased HERO 8 with the same card ealier this year so stop talking about my card (also I tried 2 VISA and one MASTERCARD already).

Autorized sellers are 50% more expensive, give me voucher for this stores or stop making idiotic suggestions.