Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

White/color balance

Took the GoPro scuba diving without a red filter so now the video is green. How do I adjust the white balance or add some red to a video?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: White/color balance

Hello @quickjump20134

Here are some links that may come handy:

White Balance Setting Information

Advanced Protune Controls Explained

Perhaps other users may have tested this and can share their ideas. Let us watch out for their replies.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Explorer

What video editor do you have?
For color correction, DaVinci Resolve is one of the best programs around. You can get it free from their site. It's a very powerful professional video editor, but that also means it's pretty advanced and it will take some time for you to learn and utilize it's full potential. Luckily, there are hundreds of YouTube videos to help you along.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Yeah I was wondering after the video is already recorded. Usually I take a red filter and it comes out fine. I could correct it in iMovie before but I can’t use that program now. I downloaded DaVinci but am pretty lost in that program. Thought this would be easier.
Highlighted
Explorer

DaVinci can be a little overwhelming at first, but a little practice and a few YouTube videos should get you going. It is the best color grading video editor and well worth learning.