Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Which settings to use while taking video on HORSEBACK using GoPro 8?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Which settings to use while taking video on HORSEBACK using GoPro 8?

While I ride a pedal Bike (lol) and I keep to 4K Hypersmooth On.  the Horse has a   stride that will cause you to be more in Motion so I would Up the Hypersmooth to High first, if you need more then Boost.

Depending on your  editing and computer  the resolution is all you.

4K@60F Wide, Hypersmooth High, EV-0.5, ISO mi 100 Max 400 Sharpness med,  bitrate all you, sound all you,  save to a preset profile of your choice,   at the start of the clip say what setting you  are shooting and edit it out . then up the  HS and say that decide  which you like. and go from there.  that be a  Sunny day ifits   overcast just up the ISO max if like, and or Exposure lock if you need it .

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Which settings to use while taking video on HORSEBACK using GoPro 8?

While I ride a pedal Bike (lol) and I keep to 4K Hypersmooth On.  the Horse has a   stride that will cause you to be more in Motion so I would Up the Hypersmooth to High first, if you need more then Boost.

Depending on your  editing and computer  the resolution is all you.

4K@60F Wide, Hypersmooth High, EV-0.5, ISO mi 100 Max 400 Sharpness med,  bitrate all you, sound all you,  save to a preset profile of your choice,   at the start of the clip say what setting you  are shooting and edit it out . then up the  HS and say that decide  which you like. and go from there.  that be a  Sunny day ifits   overcast just up the ISO max if like, and or Exposure lock if you need it .