Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Where the F*@K is my Order?

[ New ]

Anyone else not getting their orders and bullsh@t form GroPro?

Ordered my Hero 9 on the 2nd Jan, still haven't got it, was out for delivery in my local area after 12 days then vanished. 4 days later get new tracking number, UPS says the original package was lost, and a new has been dispatched by GoPro over the weekend a weekend witinon 24 hrs of the package geetign lost AND with no contact from me!

Gopo's response when I spoke to customer service? and email 2 days later saying they are investiagting.

UPS have now delayed the delivery againto next week and no contact from GoPro at all.

WFT Gopro. Sort it out. I know we have COVID & Brexit but you're a technology company who can't furfill orders and are then hiding from customers with no updates or support 

Delvery was supposed to be 3-5 days now over 3 weeks

Tourist

Re: Where the F*@K is my Order?

[ New ]

yes they mislead me with a 3 day promise of delivery... toolo 13 days

GoPro

Re: Where the F*@K is my Order?

[ New ]

@breth38714, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This isn't the kind of experience we wanted you to have. I was able to locate your order using the email address on your Support Hub profile and our system shows your most recent contact record with our Support Team. Please refer to the UPS tracking number associated with your order for updates about the package. Sorry for the delay. We appreciate your patience.