Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Where's the customer service???

[ New ]

I've been waiting for a call back for 3 days! My hero black has died and I urgently need a replacement. I have tried everything - sd, battery (bought new one), plug in without batery, tried hold 10 sec reset, nothing - first red light of death and now nada. I need to use it for my work and there has been no way of contact with support!

Accepted Solutions
Hiker

Re: Where's the customer service???

[ New ]

Yes finally got through on Chat as I missed the call back (picking kids up from school).

Ken was awesome!! My issues were dealt with and I am very happy with the result. It took some time and I had to upload things and it got sorted.

I think that the actual service I got - once I got through was excellent.

I think that the call back times should reflect the actual times - at least not say 5 mins when it is at least a day or so at the moment (my last request took just over a day). That would alleviate a lot of the disgruntled people on this forum.

But great result!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

[ New ]

STILL WAITING!!!! Anyone else have this problem or is it just in Australia??

Hiker

[ New ]

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 1.57.17 pm.pngDoes anyone work there anymore?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @steveb64346. We see your callback request in the system. 
Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Hiker

[ New ]

I will be waiting - thank you for the reply. Says call back will be 5 mins on website - 3 days is definately 'slightly' longer.

Hiker

[ New ]

Still no call?? Now it's outside business hours so probably not til tomorrow now? 

GoPro

[ New ]

@steveb64346, sorry for the inconvenience. One of our Support representatives will contact you as soon as they're available.

Hiker

[ New ]

Yes I had the same problem in Aus waited 5 days for a call back and got nothing. So I asked for a chat and over 30 min I rewrote the request again and again and shortened the message to one or two words, magic got into a wait list and 10 min later had an agent. Got all the info to return the camera to Sydney and waiting for my replacement, HOPEFULLY!! Time will tell. Terrible system! Let's hope Sydney dispatch ASAP otherwise it will be another **bleep** fight.