Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Where's my order? The tracking number they have given me does not exist

[ New ]

If someone from the GOPRO team is listening, this is really disrespectful and annoying. I placed an order and received my tracking number, but when consulting with UPS more than 24 hours after via Web and by phone, this tracking does not exist, they have no information about it. I have contacted GoPro customer service and they give me the same wrong tracking number and they tell me that UPS takes time to update, I ship with UPS daily and once the label is created automatically it updates  so I don't understand if it is they say to me to buy time.. Is this the type of service you provide to your customers? Your customer service tells me to be patient that I have to wait 24 to 48 hours to see what happens with my tracking. I don't want to think badly but either they are giving me a wrong tracking or they are telling me that they sent the order and it is not true. I need an answer and I do not want to listen, be patient ... Seeing the number of people who complain here I do not think it is a special case, apparently it happens very frequently, it seems normal to them.

GoPro

Re: Where's my order? The tracking number they have given me does not exist

[ New ]

Hello @rlh85

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case has been referred to our Orders Team.

Support will reach out to you once an update has been made.

Please continue working with the team regarding your case/order.

Thanks!

Ej