Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Where is my replacement? ( RMA-717513 )

[ New ]

I can not find an RMA Status of the camera I sent in. How to find out when it finally arrives?

This has to be a bad joke. For what purpose did I sign up for the GoPro subscription? I takes forever to replace my cam.

I am really disappointed

GoPro

Re: Where is my replacement? ( RMA-717513 )

[ New ]

Hello, @florianz223. There is no public-facing tool that could check on the status of your returned item. You may check for delivery status through the UPS online tracker if you have taken note of the tracking number on the label that was sent to you.

We see that your returned camera has been received by the warehouse and registered as returned. The replacement camera order is still in pending status but should be fulfilled soon. Once the order is completed and the package is shipped out, you will be sent a notification that includes the tracking number. Please watch out for it. 

Tourist

[ New ]

How long have you been waiting? I am about to send mine in too, and they won't replace it immediately with a new camera. (being only a month old)

Do I have a few months to wait for a replacement?

Hiker

[ New ]
@bigb49 Mine took about 17 business days. GoPro received my unit January 26, I received my replacement unit today February 19.
Took a good bunch of calls to check on status but I think it is taking longer due to the current pandemic situation.
Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for the info.

Did they repair your camera, or did you get a new or refurb unit back?

Tourist

[ New ]
got mine back today. I was not notified by GoPro, it just was in the mailbox. Mine was a new one and it works fine as far as I can tell
Hiker

[ New ]
It looks new to me or possibly an almost brand new looking refurb. Definitely not my original camera as the serial number is different. It is working fine as far as my tests today. Also noting that it is on 1.22 firmware. Will not upgrade to 1.5 as that was the reason mine suddenly had issues.