Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Where is my order?

[ New ]

After almost a month and having 3 customer service reps "take ownership of my case" I am still without my order. 

I placed a trade up order on Dec 12 and as of today Jan 4 the warehouse has not responded to any of the CS reps as to when my order will be shipped. An email to Nick Woodman has also gone unanswered. The last CS rep I spoke to said they really can't do anything until the warehouse sends them info on the order. 

Is there someone who can give me a straight answer as to why it is taking so long to get a Hero9 and when I can realistically expect it to arrive? Are you out of them? Is there only 2 people in the warehouse fulfilling deliveries? I need this for my job and would really like to know how much longer I am going to be without my GoPro becase I send my old one to you. 

Also, Why did you start my subscription to GoPro the second I placed my order? I can't do anything with it until you ship my product so my one year subscription is now actaully 11 months... assuming I get my order soon.

Case # 08864363

order # NA02906923

GoPro

Re: Where is my order?

[ New ]

Hi @mooser33

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case is still open.

Please continue working with Support regarding your concern.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Same issue here

Hiker

[ New ]
No offense EJ but support is no help. They admitted to me that even though they are the front line support they are at the mercy of the warehouse and they have no way of contacting them for information. Therefore the customer just has to sit and wait and have no idea when the order will ship. Simply put, I need answers and Support is unable to provide any. That is not support that is frustration. Why is the warehouse unable to provide any status information?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @jasonm86503. We see that your order has already been released and the package is in transit to you. Please check your Hub inbox for the tracking number information. 

Hiker

[ New ]
@jasonm86503 when did you place your order? Curious how much longer I have to wait. Thx