Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Where is my Gopro and what is the status of my case? Gopro support is terrible

I have been in touch with gopro support team regarding my gopro malfunctioning, i used to get replies to email after a period of 2 days. After almost a weak period and successful understanding about my case, my gopro hero 6 was sent back, but right after that i am trying to contact gopro with email, chat and phone, nothing works for me i am not able to get in touch with the support team, the number from website are somehow invalid according network operators, on emails i get an automated reply saying they missed the email and cant reply to my email so i should try chat support, and on chat support no one turns up. I have my case number with me, how do i find out about my gopro? Its been 8 days since i have sent my hero 6 and total of 19 days since my case initiation
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Where is my Gopro and what is the status of my case? Gopro support is terrible

Hi @manalmehta

I am really sorry if this is taking too long.

Kindly do a follow up with our Support Team regarding the status of your replacement camera.

Please take note of their opening hours listed on this link.

You should be able to get through to a representative during these times.

Best regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Where is my Gopro and what is the status of my case? Gopro support is terrible

Hello Ej,

Did you read my entire message? I am saying is i cannot connect to your support team, the phone number on website turns out to be invalid, no one replies back on email and the only reply i get is by gopro computer saying sorry we missed your message please try to connect directly phone or chat and on chat its says hang on while we connect you to an agent that stays forever and no one shows up 
I am saying is i am completely disturbed with gopro support becuase actually there is no support. I am still in dark about my gorpo hero 6
am i going to even get it back? 
Gopro has lost its credebility in my eyes  

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @manalmehta

It would be best to contact them again via phone or chat. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

There is a request chat or contact via chat option. 

If it's closed try changing your region to US on that website.

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

Is there anyone on team gopro who can take responsibility and fulfill this task?
I am really upset with this fact that there is no support from support team, there is no way to establish a connection with the support team. I have tried all the ways to contact gopro
I dont have any inofrmation on where is my hero 6, am i going to get it back or not!
Its been 20 days since i have returned my gopro to gopro warehouse and i haven't been given any update after that
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @manalmehta

I have coordinated with someone to check on the status of your case.

There was an email sent just today regarding your case.

I am really sorry for all the troubles but it's best to contact our Support Team during their opening hours.

Thanks!

Ej