Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Where is my GoPro Hero9 order

[ New ]
Hi GoPro Team,

Can you please update me on what is going on with my order #SO-4497772

This is the first time I have ordered a GoPro and it was for my partners very special birthday which is on 2nd February. He is an essential keyworker and i really wanted to get him something special that he would love to use, hence a new GoPro. I orders this on 16th January and was advised it was dispatched on 18th January via UPS. This package was meant to be delivered on 25th January to no avail. I have been in contact with UPS who advised to notify yourselves as an investigation will be required regarding the missing package.

I have contacted Customer Services who have advised it has been sent, however I don’t feel confident in this response when UPS state they don’t have it. If you are unable to proceed with my order I would like to go for a full refund option. If this is able to be sent, can it be sent via DPD?

I would be very grateful if you could solve my case as a high priority. I am extremely disappointed after ordering a special gift in plenty time that it won’t arrive for my partners birthday!!!

I am looking forward to hearing from you with hopefully a positive response.

Thank you in Advance.

Best Regards,

Elaine Campbell
GoPro

Re: Where is my GoPro Hero9 order

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @elainec1640. We can see that our Support Team has already reached out to the Orders Team. They'll notify you as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience.