Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Where do I find the MSDS form for GoPro 9 batteries?

[ New ]

Same as another member rapidcrest4415 posted, I cannot return my Hero 9 via UPS in Hong Kong because the GoPro support did not provide MSDS (safety document) of the batteries. Case# 09005654

The customer support of GoPro is the worst I encountered in my 10+ years of online shopping history:

1. Cannot send our enquiries or support request via email. Yes, you have to wait for their call back after send your request on the support page. Very inefficient process. I cannot believe they don't use email as a standard way for customer support.
  2. GoPro sent me RMA and invoice for returning my Hero 9, but did not include MSDS of the battery which is reuired by UPS here.
  3. I don't know why the "send to" information on the return invoice was left blank, which I have to fill in myself.

The above experience left me with little trust on the customer service of GoPro. Very disappointing.

GoPro

Re: Where do I find the MSDS form for GoPro 9 batteries?

[ New ]

Hi @barry1625

Sorry for any trouble caused.

It will be best to reach out to Support to follow up on your case.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Please just send me the safety data sheet for the battery of Hero 9. Don't need to reach me by calling me before 8am!

Send me the safety data sheet by email and we can efficiently solve this issue. Don't want to wait for another few days to catch you morning call.
Tourist

[ New ]
GoPro called me at 7:41am in the morning today, I picked up the phone, but no one spoke on other side and then they just hang up!