Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Where do I find the MSDS form for GoPro 9 batteries?

[ New ]

I need to return a duplicate order, but because it contains the battery UPS told me I need a MSDS form for the battery to be able to return it.

This MSDS form was not provided to me with the RMA form.

Where can I find this?

Please DO NOT direct me to the support page!!!! It's not possible to reach anyone on chat and a callback takes 4+ days to receive (which can be easily missed)!!!!

I'm so extremely frustrated with the support system. I just need to return a duplicate order because the stupid website didn't work and now I'm losing so much time again on trying to return it. Complete outrage.

Original case# 08377572

Hiker

Re: Where do I find the MSDS form for GoPro 9 batteries?

[ New ]

I also just realized that the invoice is wrong as it has no amounts listed on it!!!

Only the handlebar mount has an amount of $2.45 listed next to it???? Wth ?????

UPS is never going to accept it without correct amounts!!!

I hope to never have to deal with GoPro again, what a total disaster. GoPro plus subscription means nothing for the "premium" support.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @rapidcrest4415. We see that Support has tried to contact you today but they were not able to reach you. You may submit another request so Support can provide the document you require. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

I have a missed call at 7am...........

This is just ridiculous.