Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Where did my post go? Where is my Case? 08017134

[ New ]

More cases of water damge through the battery or port door and GO PRO IGNORES.  Hey aragon1006, you reached out - then what deleted my post?  Why?  Because the HERO 7 BLACK IS NOT WATERPROOF! 

These cases are so well documented on the support page that there should be a link just for Hero Black 7 claims due to water damage.

I will continue to post and share my story on this and other pages that have exposed what any Hero Black 7 owner already knows - these cameras fail in water at any depth.

Richard 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Where did my post go? Where is my Case? 08017134

[ New ]

Hello, @wxdudejax. We were able to pull up your Support case and we see that the agent handling it has sent you an email with the resolution about 4days ago. If you haven't received it yet, please check your spam/junk mail for it. Should you have further questions or concerns, it would be best to continue working with Support. You may use the same case number when you contact them back. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Where did my post go? Where is my Case? 08017134

[ New ]

Hello, @wxdudejax. We were able to pull up your Support case and we see that the agent handling it has sent you an email with the resolution about 4days ago. If you haven't received it yet, please check your spam/junk mail for it. Should you have further questions or concerns, it would be best to continue working with Support. You may use the same case number when you contact them back. Thanks!