Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Where can I buy a replacement dive cover for my GoPro hero 8 housing? Not the open one, the closed o

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Where can I buy a replacement dive cover for my GoPro hero 8 housing? Not the open one, the clos

Not seeing any doors for sale, looks like you have to buy the whole case under the "accessories" tab at the top of the page.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Where can I buy a replacement dive cover for my GoPro hero 8 housing? Not the open one, the clos

Do you mean the battery door? They sell them in the gopro shop and on Amazon.

Highlighted
Tourist

Unfortunately not that door, I mean the door that comes with the GoPro hero 8 housing, the one that’s transparent but closes the camera to water all the way, similar to the skeleton Backdoor except that it’s fully closed
Highlighted
Nomad

Not seeing any doors for sale, looks like you have to buy the whole case under the "accessories" tab at the top of the page.

Highlighted
Tourist

Dang that sucks, thank you for the help though!!