Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Where are my orders? - Order not found

This afternoon I contacted CS back and I was told that they will check with the warehouse team and he would send me an email.

This was the second time that customer support said that they would send me an email to follow up and they didn´t.

After that, I found out I was able to use the coupon code I used to place this missing order (when you use a coupon you cannot use it again as it shows as invalid), which leads me to believe that the order was cancelled and no one told me anything.

This is probably the worst customer service experience I´ve ever had with a company like GoPro and I believe that I won´t receive any email with the follow-up as promised, but I will keep you updated if I do. For now I have placed a new order and it finally shows on the order-status page. 

Highlighted
GoPro

@suchabadperson, sorry to hear about the trouble. This isn't the kind of experience we want you to have. Our Support Team is already coordinating with the Orders Team to get the status of your order. It will be best to continue working with them to get the process going. 

@valou06110, we'd be glad to look into the status of your order to help. Is there an order number we can refer to? You may also send a private message to me with the email address used to place the order.

Highlighted
Tourist

@aenriquez, merci pour votre réponse. Mon numéro de commande est le n° MP-03907922 et mon adresse mail est Valentin.iberti@gmail.com. Merci pour votre aide !!
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @valou06110

Our records show that the item has been delivered 10/21/2019.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Bonjour !

Merci pour les démarches que vous avez effectuées !

J'ai bien reçu ma caméra 1 semaine après la date de livraison théorique.

Serait-il possible d'avoir un chèque de réduction comme les autres personnes ont eux sur ce post ? :D