Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Where are my orders? - Order not found

More than a week ago I placed two pre-orders and I received both confirmation email.
Since then I haven´t being charged on my account (only 1€ authorization) or received any other email.

I´m not able to track the orders on the website, and "support" team is not able to check the status of my order, and they only tell me to wait "24-48h as orders are being processed. They don´t even know if the order is cancelled or not.

Some friends purchased their GoPro days after me and they already have them shipped.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Where are my orders? - Order not found

Same scenario here. I placed an order on 1st of october and still nothing. "Our team is still processing the order" that's what I was told. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Yesterday I had a tracking number but UPS had no record.  I went to their chat and was told that all went to warehouse for shipping on 12 Oct.  Since this was the weekend UPS would not have info until Monday.  I checked later and found that I no longer had an UPS number.  I believe they had gotten a lot of followups based on UPS number provided.  It now showed pending.  Today, I used my order number and selected where is my order and it now says shipped and I should receive by 16 Oct.  I received a UPS number again.

Highlighted
Tourist

But in my case, I got a confirmation email after placing an order (1st of Oct), but since then nothing. I wasn't charged for camera (only 1 euro authorization). And when checking my order on "Your Order Status" page it says "No Orders Found".
Highlighted
Hiker

Sounds like you need to call into support and see what's up.  

I know it sucks when we have problems trying to get something we're excited about, but I try to remember that anytime you want to be the first to purchase a brand new, in demand product...there might be issues.  

Highlighted
Hiker

Also, I found that checking order through the link in my confirmation email showed just "pending" with no other information (even now, when my order is on its way) but if I use this link, all the info is current and correct.

https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status

Highlighted
Tourist

I'll probably contact support tomorrow if nothing changes in a meanwhile.

BTW. I didn't get any clickable link in my order confirmation email.

Order Placed: Oct 1, 2019
Order Status: In process

Anyway first suspicious thing was that I received confirmation email after 6 hours from placing an order. Then I wasn't able to find my order using order status check page on gopro.com (and I still can't). And finally I saw post with some people complaing about new gopro build quality 😉 (at least they did receive it 😁)

Anyway thanks for reply I'll update this thread once I'll get some feedback from gopro suport.
Highlighted
Tourist

J'ai le même problème ! Commande passée le 2 octobre le soir. Un ami l'a passer le même jour que moi mais le matin et il a reçu sa GoPro le 14 a 12h00.

Lorsque je cherche à joindre GoPro par téléphone je tombe sur un message qui me demande de rappeler dans les heures d'ouverture.

Je constate qu'il y a vraiment un sérieux problème !