Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: When will Hero 5 Session harness for Karma Grip be available to purchase?

Overlooked???   That would be a major oversight.   More than weight is the form factor and port configuration; the Hero5 Session only has one port (USB-C). 

All that withstanding it's still to announce a product and lead customers to buy expensive stuff predicated on that.   It's made more bad because they've not addressed the failure to the lotal GoPro community.   I think I'd feel better if there were some official word speking to the situation.  

Sightseer

Although it is dissapointing that this deliverable was not met, trust that GoPro are still going to eventually release a Karma harness for the Hero 5 Session... Understandably there were some major setbacks with the Drone, but kudo's to GoPro for going above and beyond for the customers affected by the mishap(s). Please keep supporting your older products, while continuing innovation.

Nomad

I suggest you get a Feiyu tech WG2 which is directly compatible with the Hero 5 Session.

GoPro will never make a Session harness for the Grip unfortunately.

The WG2 can be controlled by remote and smartphone and is also waterproof.

http://www.feiyu-tech.com/index.php/Product/detail/pr_id/85.html

Feiyu-Tech-WG2-FY-Wearable-Gimbal-Waterproof-Stabilizer-for-Gopro-Hero-5-Session-4-Session-and.jpg