Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

When will GoPro give us an update that allows our shared IG videos to be high quality?

[ New ]

Everyone knows... if you upload your super sick footy from your gopro to your phone and then to Instagram - it looks like crap! I've watched tutorials, tried the step by step, and more. What I DONT want... is a long process of uploading my video to my computer to try and shrink the video down so that it makes IG happy. What I DO want - is an update from GoPro that will set our cameras up with the PERFECT settings for IG. Call it the Insta Setting or something - if we shoot in this mode or edit with this mode it just automatically does all the magic to make the video look as good as it does on our screens before IG.

GoPro - please... incorporate a user friendly way to upload videos to IG directly from our phone and have them remain in high quality. If you dont - I am sure a competitor will.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: When will GoPro give us an update that allows our shared IG videos to be high quality?

[ New ]

Hello @cheekrs

Thanks for the suggestion.

We'll have this shared to the team.

Please continue to check our website for updates.

Software Update Release Information

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: When will GoPro give us an update that allows our shared IG videos to be high quality?

[ New ]

Hello @cheekrs

Thanks for the suggestion.

We'll have this shared to the team.

Please continue to check our website for updates.

Software Update Release Information

Regards,

Ej