Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

When shooting slow motion with HERO8 Black at 240 fps, horizontal line-like noise is recorded in the

[ New ]

When shooting slow motion with HERO8 Black at 240 fps, horizontal line-like noise is recorded in the center of the screen.

It is not recorded when shooting at 120 fps. It is not initially displayed on the LCD screen, and linear noise can be confirmed on the LCD when recording is started. Is this a software issue?

https://youtu.be/eyn07U2qd68

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: When shooting slow motion with HERO8 Black at 240 fps, horizontal line-like noise is recorded in

[ New ]

Are you using a GoPro recommended SD card in the camera and have you formated the card in the camera before using it?

Adventurer

Re: When shooting slow motion with HERO8 Black at 240 fps, horizontal line-like noise is recorded in

[ New ]

@godv   Please tell in detail  the settings:

HD1080P  240fps  Hypersmooth On, High Boost.  Protunes On    each  setting FOV wide, Linear, narrow, zoom 1X

before we guess.  Then what editor you used to edit. and what speed you slowed to.

Adventurer

[ New ]

I just did a sample, no need to show.

HD1080P 240fps, FOV Wide, protunes bitrate high, alldefaulted except sharp to med.

I see no issue at my end.     the actual file, is it on there? off gopro.