Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

When is the december 2018 firmware release ?

When in decemeber is the new firmware going to be released for hero 7 ?

Adventurer

Re: When is the december 2018 firmware release ?

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/December-Firmware-promised/m-p/268455#/M77888

what i asked and noted and maybe the two foolsinside my post can better assist..

More or less we'll see the update pop up on the app  as I do not use my app often. so  you'll haveto keep checking the site  etc..

Hiker

I thought you were not interested in the next update 

Adventurer

Never said that. I said something like if Gopro  sees an issue they simply say " we'll pass it to our team" and that was as far as it goes.

And we'll ask here  and  see the replies and answer you get from GoPro?  I like many are waitin  for the new release to fix the issue gopro  has that the story tellers refused to tell the world....

Hiker

Well early december has come and gone.

Where is this firmware update promissed ?

Explorer

First half of December 1st - 15th
Second half of December 16th - 31st

Thev've still got a few more days ; )~
Hiker

ok, but I thought they said early december (?)

Explorer

Well, yeah, but "early" is subjective. I think it's fair to say anytime during the first half of the month will be "early". I'm not saying they'll make this deadline, as I've worked on projects before and it's not uncommon to have 99% done only to find a bug that brings you back down to 1%. Unfortunately with computer programming, one error can cause a cascade effect of problems.