Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

When does the Fusion go on sale in stores??

Called the company twice, first time I was told said beginning of December and that didn't happen. Called again and they could not tell me. Anybody know? I want to but one with Paypal.

Hiker

Re: When does the Fusion go on sale in stores??

It seems to me the company should have some clue about how and when they will roll out their product. Not sure why it is such a closely guarded secret. Maybe I have to look at another option.....?

Nomad

It's available from gopro.com in North-America and Europe so why do you need a store?

A more massive roll-out can be expected when the software is finalized and the production volume is high enough.

"A mobile OverCapture experience and new visual presets including Tiny Planet and PanoFlow will be released in early 2018."

From other investor relations it seems like to app will be updated in january 2018.

Hiker

I was hoping to make the purchase through PayPal with six months to pay interest free.
GoPro Community Manager

There's no word yet on when Fusion will be available through other retailers. Right now, it is only available through the GoPro.com website.

Hiker

Thank you, waiting patiently.