Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: When I turn on my GoPro Hero 6 then screen blink in white. I whould like how to solve this issue

"Populated" was supposed to be "pixalated" I'm my previous comment.
Explorer

Re: When I turn on my GoPro Hero 6 then screen blink in white. I whould like how to solve this issue

The battery should fit tight and snug.
Hiker

Yes the battery should fit "snuggly". But this is beyond snug. It is extremely tight to the point of being a problem waiting to happen. There is no logical reason for it being that tight. Shouldn't have to push that hard to get it in and struggle to remove it. And I think the tab to remove the batter is at risk of breaking.
GoPro

Hi @fredk545

I agree, it will be a big problem if the tab gets removed.

If it seems to be taking a lot of effort just to insert or take the battery out, let our Support Team have a look at this issue. Please reach out to them via phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

EJ