Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: When I turn on my GoPro Hero 6 then screen blink in white. I whould like how to solve this issue

Thank you, Jeff!

Tourist

Re: When I turn on my GoPro Hero 6 then screen blink in white. I whould like how to solve this issue

hello. i have the same issue too. hope to get an update of this soon. thanks!

GoPro

Hi @miarorrrz,

We have passed this information along to our team so they can take a look!

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

hi Jefft ,do you have a any news regarding this issue? I just returned 4th camera  because of this problem .

GoPro Community Manager

This does appear to be a normal function as the screen powers on. It has no impact on the camera itself or on its functions.

Tourist

Hi jefft,

I'm having a hard time accepting your statement that this is a normal function as the screen powers on. If ALL of the hero 6 are having the same function , its fair to say that.

Please take note that for some of us, the hero 6 is a months wages which its painful to see something is wrong with it unless u are telling us that we are having a special limited unit with a touch light function :D

We are looking for a solution and appreciate it anybody who is associated with GoPro to take responsibilities for the product and brand.

So guys, fix it!
Backpacker

the majority of people understand its a side-effect of an electrical component going through its start-up. The manufcature has also now told you its not an issue. If your not happy after wasting everyones time by exchanging 5 GoPro's that all do exactly the same, then I suggest you get a refund & buy another camera from a different manufacture

Tourist

That's a pretty good idea duanem8.
Best suggestion for a solution by far! *2thumbs up

Merry Christmas mate :D