Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: When I turn on my GoPro Hero 6 then screen blink in white. I whould like how to solve this issue

Here's what it looks like when I tuen on my GoPro. It doesn't seem to be very bright in the gif, but in person, it's really quite bright.

image1.gif
GoPro Community Manager

Re: When I turn on my GoPro Hero 6 then screen blink in white. I whould like how to solve this issue

Looks like you've posted this same message on three different boards. I'm not sure which one you're following, but I'll post here what I've posted on those as well. 

It looks like the sensor may be calibrating. Does it do this when you are in a bright area like outdoors in the sun?

Tourist

It does the same thing regardless of when I'm in a bright area or in a low light environment. It constantly do this everytime I the LCD turns on.

Tourist

Mine as well does exactly the same as Hchua's unit regardless of any situation.I worry it might screw up the LCD in the long term.

I would either wait for an updated firmware version that may fix the issue or exchange a new unit which there would be a risk of the same problem may happen.

If its a hardware issue, I would wait for the newer batch and exchange for warranty later to avoid going back multiple of times if unlucky in getting the same bad batches 

GoPro Community Manager

I am flagging this to our engineering team to see if I can get any info on this. I'll let you know if I hear anything back from them. Thanks.

Tourist

Thanks Jefft :)

Really appriecate it and trust there would be a solution soon

Do keep us up updated 

cheers

Tourist

Thank you very much Jeff,

We are waiting for good news about this issue from you and your team.

Sincerely

Hiker

Hopefully a future firmware update can resolve the issue