Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

What does the Hero 7 come with

I can't tell what mounts or cases the Hero 7 Black comes with. I have a bunch of accessories from my Hero and Hero3. I can't find on the info page how this camera mounts.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: What does the Hero 7 come with

Hello @agilevista6818. The camera package includes the frame that holds the camera, a rechargeable battery, a USB-C charging cable, a long thumbscrew, a quick release buckle, and one each of the flat and curved adhesive mounts. 

Most of the accessories/mounts you have for the HERO3 can be used for the HERO7. Well, except for the battery, housing, and mic adapter. But the HERO7 is waterproof on its own up to a depth of 33 feet (10 meters). Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: What does the Hero 7 come with

Hello @agilevista6818. The camera package includes the frame that holds the camera, a rechargeable battery, a USB-C charging cable, a long thumbscrew, a quick release buckle, and one each of the flat and curved adhesive mounts. 

Most of the accessories/mounts you have for the HERO3 can be used for the HERO7. Well, except for the battery, housing, and mic adapter. But the HERO7 is waterproof on its own up to a depth of 33 feet (10 meters). Hope this helps.