Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our cust

[ New ]

We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center.

아 제발 공홈 개선좀 합시다

구매하고 싶어도 구매가 안되니

그래도 장사 잘된다 이건가

살사람은 사라 이건가

배짱장사인건가

모바일, 컴퓨터, 노트북 계정새로파, 카드바꿔바

이렇게 해도 에러

We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center.

대체 뭐가 문제지? 고객센터도 같은말만 되풀이 ㅋㅋㅋ

해결책이라고 줘도 안되니원............... 

GoPro

Re: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact o...

[ New ]

Hello, @megavista12767. Thank you for the details that you provided. We see that Support is looking into the order concern. The team handling your case will keep you posted on its progress. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Tourist

Re: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact o...

[ New ]
Hello, I just got the same error message, as I tried to place my order today. few minutes ago.....

"We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center."
GoPro

[ New ]

@midian76, when you get a chance, please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you! I already checked with the Customer Service, but they couldn´t help me neither. :( 

Still have the same issue, tried different cards, different browsers, different computers. So if you guys having another idea, I would be greatful! 

Cheers 

GoPro

[ New ]

@midian76, may we please have your Support case number for reference? I'm unable to find any case associated with the email address on your Support Hub profile.

Checkout issues can occur for a number of reasons including credit card expiration, payment detail errors (including invalid credit card security code or billing address), and or issuing bank verification requirements.

Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. PO boxes do not work.

If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore ordering using an incognito browser.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez thank  your for the quick response. no unfortunatly i didnt got any number. I mean, as I requested a callback, I got a number, but didnt wrote it down. I had one of the support center on the phone for more then 15 minutes. but she couldn't help me neither. 

no the creditcards are fine, all are valid until 2024/2026. and I tried a few from different banks. 

yes the address was correct filled in with zipcode, street etc. 

and yes I cleared the cach and cookies and tried a incognito browser, different computer and tables.

sorry to say that, but I start to believe, thats nothing to do with any of it, its something with your website. 

Tourist

Re: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our

[ New ]

Trying to place a order since last 3-4 days. Tried all options, different cards, different browsers, clear cookies, cache, history. But still no luck. Every time same error. Is there any other way I can make a purchase directly from Gopro ? I already have a one-year subscription.

GoPro

Re: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our

[ New ]

Hi @sunnycreek2772

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.
You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Такая же ситуация! К сожалению, ваш заказ не может быть размещен. Если вы считаете, что это ошибка, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нашим центром обслуживания клиентов. все перепробовал, с разных аккаунтов, заказать оформить невозможно. Служба поддержки помочь не смогли или не захотели 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @teymurk631

If you haven't yet, please reach out to our Support Team regarding this matter.

You may contact them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Im having the same problem, please help, need to order one asap.

proof.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @hailley. Were you using the same email address that you have on your Hub profile? If so, we have shared it with the team and will keep you posted once we hear back from them. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

I'm having the exact same issue. Tried different cards, email addresses, even different addresses, and nothing works for me.

Been going on for hours now.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ninor053

We'll have this checked with the team. We'll post back for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi, @hailley. Our team is unable to check further on your ordering case due to not having a recent (within the last 7 days) order attempt. When you can, try placing an order and see if it pushes through. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ninor053

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.

You may check local retailers or sellers instead.

Thanks!

Ej