Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our cust

[ New ]

Hi all 
I am Sick and tired - i spoke like 5 customer service representaive and spent 2 days and used 5 diff cards and  payment info  but all goes on vain /unceess. Representatives are so nice and they try their best but issue remain same. before they said i can get refund subscription amount if wont work or change my mind but now they says NO. Now i have no device and no return amount too. BIG SCAM and WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I EVER FACED.

Hiker

Betreff: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact

[ New ]

I can understand you 100%. It is just frustrating. Unfortunately I can't help you with a solution, there doesn't seem to be one.
We seem to be GoPro guinea pigs, or whatever happens in this strange webshop.

Hiker

Betreff: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact

[ New ]

ok interesting. i just got an email which said both my orders got cancelled and to go to a brick and mortar or other websites to order (meaning i can't make use of my subscriber discount) and refunds were made (hasn't appeared in my account)

so i have to go elsewehre and pay full price (over 150EUR difference). are they trying to rip me off then?

GoPro

Re: Betreff: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please ...

[ New ]

Hi @binods165 @frankywe @zubairhamed

It appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order/s and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

Order-related concerns are also best handled by our Support Team.
You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

Re: Betreff: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please ...

[ New ]

Hi @binods165 @frankywe @zubairhamed

It appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order/s and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

Order-related concerns are also best handled by our Support Team.
You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 

My billing data is correctly stored with my both credit cards and also with Apple Pay.
I regularly use it to payment on Internet and have never had such problems.

Finally, I was able to order accessories from your online store today after using PayPal.

Therefore, I have just reversed the cancellation of my Plus subscription that did not seem to work properly anyway.

If it stays like this I would be happy

Hiker

[ New ]

yeah i've made another order but what's the actual reason for the order issue?

money was already deducted from my bank and i still haven't received a refund.

But regardless i'd like to know what the issue is. glitch?

Hiker

[ New ]

My new order is MP-05041077.

Again, haven't seen updates or movement...

Its 2021....Online shopping can't be this complicated..

GoPro

[ New ]

@zubairhamed, sorry, our fulfillment center is unable to process your order MP-05041077 and provide further service for this order. We apologize for any inconvenience but we are unable to provide further details.

Due to this and the difficulties that you are experiencing, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

Generally, we do not charge your payment method until after your order has shipped. If you still see charge/s on your account, what you might be seeing is a pre-authorization charge and this will drop off in 24-48 hours.

Tourist

Re: We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our

[ New ]

I have been trying for almost two weeks now to place the order and encountered the same issues. Numerous chats/calls with support, nobody can help. Tried c/c within US and outside of US, tried different addresses, tried Paypal (which never even asks for a PP account), tried through VPN with different IPs, had a friend try, tried with different accounts/emails....it is impossible. Buying it locally means spending at least $150-200 more, which is ridiculous. Really fed up!!!