Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

We Request a Profile display apon Quickcapture

I asked before and again and the GoPro Site Team needs to get the Request out and  have this within the Next Firmware;  Let me explain in Laimen terms;

Why when using "Qick Capture"  we do not see the Profile chosen for a few seconds?

Why has GoPro limited, restricted, more like Chosen to not allow OSD (online Screen Display) to show certain Icons, badges etc.  Why has the Team not listen to the Consumer about certain concerns, that may help better a camera?    Please say you Passed this on and hte Team did not get back to the  request, and ignore posts like so.  I  recall  GoPro Site Team heard my request for the GoPro App that "Locked  the stickers" within 24 hours, a new firmware.  her the same can be done on an Important  update. It's Jan 2020, 6 months later no firmware releases and we all know by now  the newer model is about ready to Market.  Hush hush its a secret.  thank you.

Reguardes FISH

Member pms asking questions. as well other members looking for  issue on  audio synch

If you're a Member you agree then  come on and pass....... these posts and otehrs are more like indiivual  topics where only  New Users pop in and Leave forever.

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: We Request a Profile display apon Quickcapture

Quote: Why when using "Qick Capture" we do not see the Profile chosen for a few seconds? Unquote. Absolutely useful feature. This video clearly shows that it was there at one point, go to 3 min 40 sec and play next 10 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1RZRCGaZKM
Highlighted
GoPro

We appreciate the feedback, @fishycomics, @bovk. I did not notice this but confirms that I do not see a preview of the video settings when QuikCapture is initiated. This is the same observation for both v1.6 and the GoPro Labs firmware. We will pass this along to the team.

@fishycomics, which firmware version of the camera is featured in this video of yours? Thanks!

Highlighted
Nomad

Really appreciated!